Lost Stories...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own adventures and have fun.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Now I understand there may not be a spacific place or home for your race(Dwarf, Elf, Hobbit, etc.) but if you wish for one please feel free to say so...Maikuro and I would gladly take care of it~Naivin

First Evening of the beginning of Elves

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GenaTheSk8r
Human Animal
GenaTheSk8r

Coins : 15283

First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Evening of the beginning of Elves   First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Gena sighed and turned to look at the elf and said, "Because I got mad and was rude to the fairy."
Back to top Go down
Naivin
High Elf
High Elf
Naivin

Coins : 15457

PostSubject: Re: First Evening of the beginning of Elves   First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Naivin closed her eyes and alowed a ghost of a smile before opening them again. "On encounter that was bad doesn't mean all encounters are. Be kind and patiant with with people you've just met or you'll creat more enemies than friends. Here, why don't you come with us we have a warm fire going." she offered
Back to top Go down
https://loststories.forumotion.com
Aeldrim
Dwarf Lord
Aeldrim

Coins : 15398

PostSubject: Re: First Evening of the beginning of Elves   First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Aeldrim came stumbling through the grass. "Oh! There you are my dear Elf and Fairy!" He said puting his hands on his knees and panting. After catching his breath he noticed Gena and bowed low, "Its a pleasure to meet you. I am Aeldrim first of the Dwarf kindred. Who might you be?" He asked rising again
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fairy Queen
Rose

Coins : 15426

PostSubject: Re: First Evening of the beginning of Elves   First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:45 pm

"shes gena a wolf/human thing and i was going to shrink her but i see that navin ruind my fun oh well though im still cold, Aldrem do you mind if i stay in your beard for a while to dry off and get warm?" rose asked still uncomfortaable and cold from her little swim.

occc:gana if you want to know what happend to me i fell into the pool and got chased by fish.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorlifes.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Aeldrim
Dwarf Lord
Aeldrim

Coins : 15398

PostSubject: Re: First Evening of the beginning of Elves   First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Aeldrim gave Rose a strange look but chuckled. "Shure if you want to I don't mind. It is getting a bit chilly out here as the sun sets." He remarked as he stoped chuckling
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fairy Queen
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First Evening of the beginning of Elves   First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:45 pm

'thank you aldrim" and with that rose flew down to aldrim and burried into his beard.
Back to top Go down
GenaTheSk8r
Human Animal
GenaTheSk8r

PostSubject: Re: First Evening of the beginning of Elves   First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Gena allowed a smile and nodded, "Ok. I will try that. Nice to meet you Aeldim."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fairy Queen
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First Evening of the beginning of Elves   First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:57 pm

rose hmmfed at gena and went back into adreims beard.
Back to top Go down
GenaTheSk8r
Human Animal
GenaTheSk8r

PostSubject: Re: First Evening of the beginning of Elves   First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:12 am

Gena blinked and looked down sad. "See thats all that ever happens." Gena sat down by the fire sighing, her tail sway sadly.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fairy Queen
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First Evening of the beginning of Elves   First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:03 pm

occ:just have to say genas meh cousin
Back to top Go down
Naivin
High Elf
High Elf
Naivin

Coins : 15457

PostSubject: Re: First Evening of the beginning of Elves   First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:56 am

"Don't worry, she's just mad about falling in the stream, not at you." Naivin said resting a hand on Gena's head. "Isn't that right, Rose?" She asked directing her attention towards the little fairy that took refuge in Aeldrims beard.

ooc: Cool
Back to top Go down
https://loststories.forumotion.com
Rose
Fairy Queen
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First Evening of the beginning of Elves   First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:58 am

"yea sure what ever" rose said in the beard and thought of making a fire in there but descided not to.

occ:i know
Back to top Go down
GenaTheSk8r
Human Animal
GenaTheSk8r

PostSubject: Re: First Evening of the beginning of Elves   First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:50 am

Gena smiled lightly and stood up going up the tree. "Thats a good thing you don't do that Rose."Gena said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Evening of the beginning of Elves   First Evening of the beginning of Elves - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Evening of the beginning of Elves
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4